My thoughts and concerns in the political world

Friday, June 24, 2005

Monster like

A “contiguous state.”

Umm, pardon me for interrupting, but I am appalled at George W Bush’s plan for Israel. I kid you not, I am so with him on his fighting terrorism, but I am so against this idea so announced by the State Department of a “contiguous Palestinian ‘State,” that I am at complete odds with everything he (Bush) does with regard to the “Arab-Israeli” question.

I am afraid that our president has gone on the way side of our righteous mission of REAL PEACE in the Middle East.

We must be vigilant. We MUST see this situation in its true reality.

…[M]ore to come on anti-Semitism in the Arab world and the “Palestinians.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Lose Weight said...

Greetings Chuck Fogland, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for assembling goods home uk work. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - assembling goods home uk work. Your post title caught my eye - Monster like. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways Chuck Fogland, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Len said...

I agree with virtually everything you say. In my opinion, unilateral disengagement equates to an unbearable appeasement of terrorism. Sadly, the situation in Israel will only deteriorate. Bibi was a far superior candidate for the role; at least his family members aren’t Israel-renouncing Arab sympathisers.

By the way, are you Jewish?

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home